Thursday, February 26, 2015

English 19

RH 7-  Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of information presented in diverse formats and media in order to address a question or solve a problem.

WHST 5-  Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach, focusing on addressing what is most significant for a specific purpose and audience.

During a meeting we had with two professors from out of state I was presented tons of information about how I could fundraise for the skate park and even things I could do just to make it better. I used this information to solve many problems I was having. for weeks we had been trying to fundraise money for the skate park and after much planning and revising we tried a different approach. this new approach helped us make over 80 dollars in under 2 hours. this money will go towards the ramps and anything needed to fix the skate park.

No comments:

Post a Comment